Le 13/04/2021 à 18:05, Tim Düsterhus a écrit :
Christopher,

On 4/13/21 4:59 PM, Christopher Faulet wrote:
+/* Sorts the parameters within the given query string. Returns an ist
containing
+ * the new path and backed by `trash` or IST_NULL if the `len` not
sufficiently
+ * large to store the resulting path.
+ */
+struct ist uri_normalizer_query_sort(const struct ist query, const
char delim, char *trash, size_t len)
+{

I hadn't noticed it till now, but please don't use "trash" variable
name, it is confusing with the trash buffer used almost everywhere.
Especially because of my next comment :)

In fact the http-request normalize-uri action will pass a trash buffer
pointer into the function, that's why I found the name somewhat fitting.
But the exact method signature is up for discussion anyway (see my other
email).

It is the caller point of view. For the normalizers, it is just a destination buffer, not necessarily a trash buffer. Here, it is just to avoid confusion with the global variable.

--
Christopher Faulet