Hi,

On Wed, 2021-04-21 at 21:55 +0700, thủy bùi wrote:
> Dear HAproxy dev,I have install all the requirement of HAproxy into the
> system alongside with patroni and etcd, but finding error while call into
> port 5000.
> The information is provided as below.
> Please help me find out the issue.
> I have running HAproxy successfully
>
> But unable to connect to my database throught port 5000
>

> psql: error: server closed the connection unexpectedly
> This probably means the server terminated abnormally
> before or while processing the request.
> What is your configuration?

Does haproxy run when you run it from cli
(haproxy -d -f /path/to/yourconfig.cfg) ?

And do you have errors in your logs ?

> Linux postgre02 3.10.0-1160.21.1.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Mar 16 18:28:22 UTC
> 2021 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Looks like you're running on CentOS/RHEL 7 ? Do you have selinux enabled
(getenforce) ? You'll probably need to allow haproxy to connect to all ports
(or allow required ports). (setsebool -P haproxy_connect_any=On might help).

(Your logs should show if connections are denied).

-Jarno

--
Jarno Huuskonen