If you want them to all use the same outgoing IP, you could place them
behind a NAT router instead of using outgoing proxy server.

That said, if you do want to use haproxy, I think you will want to use the
"usesrc client" on the haproxy config and the haproxy server will also need
the prerouting and divert firewall rules and routing for the configured IPs
that will be proxied to come into the haproxy servers.

That would provide some stats and management over NAT, but not sure it's
really any better than those IPs configured into a NAT router other than
PowerMTA would have control of the client side IP vs the NAT server
deciding which to use from the pool.