Hi Daniel,

On Sat, May 08, 2021 at 12:57:57PM -0400, Daniel Corbett wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This patch fixes a few grammar and spelling issues in configuration.txt.
> It was also noted that there was a wide range of case usage
> (i.e. haproxy, HAproxy, HAProxy, etc... ). This patch updates them
> all to be consistently "HAProxy" except where a binary is mentioned.

Thank you for going through this painful task. After carefully reviewing
it, I only found two that I had to revert (one occurrence of "HAProxy -vv"
and the process name for "kill"), and applied it.

There's still the version reported on startup that I want to fix (and
will have to adjust the regtest script as well I think). It's been
consistently reported as "HA-Proxy" for 20 years and it's the only
place I can think of where it's reported like this. I think it was
Bertrand who proposed a patch for this a few months ago but it had
to be split.