On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 03:52:26PM -0400, Daniel Corbett wrote:
> It was found that when viewing the help output from the CLI that
> "set profiling" had 2 spaces in it, which was pushing it out from
> the rest of similar commands.
>
> i.e. it looked like this:
>   prepare acl <acl>
>   prepare map <acl>
>   set  profiling  <what>  {auto|on|off}
>   set dynamic-cookie-key backend <bk> <k>
>   set maxconn frontend <frontend> <value>

Ah yes you're right. I noticed it before the sorting of the help and
left it as I found that in the end it used to align the words with
the previous "show". But now it's pointless and disturbing.

Seeing that we're discussing spaces in help messages is a good hint
that there's not that much dust left :-)

Applied, thanks!