Willy,

On 5/14/21 11:56 AM, Willy Tarreau wrote:
And of course there's all the invisible stuff being done on the internals
to improve the code, make it more extensible, more reliable or faster. I
think that's about it. If you contributed something that I missed here,
sorry for this, that's already a lot to figure out. Don't feel upset, and
just respond here to point it :-)

URI normalization is missing in your summary :-)

As usual, I've been careful when uploading the new release and I would
not be surprised to see a 404 or two, so do not hesitate to report any
issue. Please be gentle for the doc, as it also requires some manual
post-release adaptations and will take a bit more time.

a) The table on haproxy.org is missing the 'Bugs' link for HAProxy 2.4.
b) Can you please add initial 'snapshot's for new development versions: https://www.haproxy.org/download/2.5/src/snapshot/? My haproxy-auth-request CI relies on the snapshots and I already added 2.5, thus failing the build: https://github.com/TimWolla/haproxy-auth-request/runs/2582881096

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus