Daniel,
Ilya,

On 5/14/21 5:45 PM, Daniel Corbett wrote:
I would like to improve code quality visibility.
what if we convert README --> README.md and put Coverity badge there ?

Funny, I had a similar thought earlier today about having a README.md.

I would like to help improve it from a visual perspective.

+1 from me and very interested!

Yes, I believe using a README.md to benefit from the better formatting for the repository's landing page is useful.

But please don't add a large number of stupid badges there. They do not benefit the end user. Especially Coverity with all the false positives is going to be absolutely useless and distract from more important stuff.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus