Hi Julien,

On Tue, Jul 06, 2021 at 11:06:05AM +0200, Julien Pivotto wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Lately, the ratio spam/useful message on the ML has been quite high.

Well, that's not what I'm seeing in the archives here:

   https://www.mail-archive.com/haproxy@formilux.org/

I had to manually delete 9 messages this month and 29 last month from
my mbox, or 1 per day, I don't find it high at all, quite the opposite!
I've added the recurrent "NFP workshops" ones and the occasional
"sock-raw.org" to the block list, but I'm not seeing that much come in.
Are you getting more from the list ? Am I the only one getting so few ?
Even checking the local archives here didn't reveal anything exceptional.