Hi,

My name is Joe, appreciate your interest in LeadsbyKids and thank you for
considering us.

Considering HashiCorp users, we track a total of 1,900 unique companies and
provided below are the information fields we can deliver for each of the
contacts from these accounts. We can deliver 3-10 contacts per account/company.

The available contacts are Chief, Owner, Founder, MD, Director, VP, Manager
across all departments.

Standard Information Fields we provide: First Name, Last Name, Title, Company,
Email, Phone, Employee Size, Industry,  Website,  City, State, Country, Company
Address, SEO Description, Annual Revenue (15 Fields)

Digital/Social Media Fields: SEO Description, LinkedIn URL, Company LinkedIn
URL, Company Facebook URL, Company Twitter URL, Other Technologies used (6
Fields)

Upon confirmation I can get back to you with a quote and terms for review.

Joe B
Business Development at LeadsByKids

(408)-728-6226<tel:(408)-728-6226>

joe.siga...@leadsbykids.com<mailto:joe.siga...@leadsbykids.com>

www.leadsbykids.com<http://www.leadsbykids.com/>

7257 peachwood dr, san jose ,
CA<https://maps.google.com/?q=7257%20peachwood%20dr,%20san%20jose%20,%20CA>
Leads by Kids is a professionally run tech company specializing in contact
discovery, digital marketing campaigns, and software/e-commerce solutions
dedicated to helping small and medium businesses. (15)