On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 06:37:45PM +0200, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> > As such: Your patches LGTM, thanks. Please proceed :-)
>
> Will do, and reference the issue above and update the doc regarding ifexist,
> just mentioning that it's now ignored for legacy compatibility.

I'll finally wait for Christopher next week to confirm that we can get
rid of the equivalent in SPOE. By default it protects itself against
registration of random variable names and there's a force-set-var option
to bypass that for trusted agents. In my opinion this can go since we do
not have this problem anymore, but let's confirm before risking to break
setups.

Cheers,