On 16.10.21 16:22, Willy Tarreau wrote:
Hi,

HAProxy 2.5-dev10 was released on 2021/10/16. It added 75 new commits
after version 2.5-dev9.

The smoke is progressively being blown away and we're starting to see
clearer what final 2.5 will look like.

In completely random order, here are the main changes I noticed in this
release:

   - some fixes for OpenSSL 3.0.0 support from Rémi and William; regression
     tests were fixed as well and the version in the CI was upgraded from
     alpha17 to 3.0.0

   - Rémi's JWT patches were merged. Now it becomes possible to decode
     JWT tokens and check their integrity. There are still a few pending
     patches for it but they're essentially cosmetic, so the code is
     expected to be already operational. Those who've been waiting for
     this are strongly invited to give it a try so that any required
     change has a chance to be merged before 2.5. Alex ?

That's great that the JWT feature is in HAProxy :-)

Sadly I'm not anymore involved in the project which I have planed to use it
therefore I can't test it in a real world scenario.

Thank you Rémi for implementing it.

Regards
Alex