NFP   WORKSHOPS
 Affordable Training Courses

Bookings
Our website contains booking links for all workshops.
Google nfp workshops to visit our website and book your place.

Bid Writing

 Do you know the most common reasons for rejection? Are you gathering the right
evidence? Are you making the right arguments? Are you using the right
terminology? Are your numbers right? Are you learning from rejections?

Are you assembling the right documents? Do you know how to create a clear and
concise standard funding bid? Are you communicating with people or just
excluding them? Do you know your own organisation well enough?

Are you thinking through your projects carefully enough? Do you know enough
about your competitors? Are you answering the questions funders will ask
themselves about your application? Are you submitting applications correctly?
ONLINE VIA ZOOM
10.00 TO 12.30
COST £95.00
MON 15 NOV 2021
MON 29 NOV 2021
MON 13 DEC 2021
MON 10 JAN 2022
MON 24 JAN 2022
MON 07 FEB 2022
MON 21 FEB 2022

Trust Fundraising

 Are you applying to the right trusts? Are you applying to enough trusts? Are
you asking for the right amount of money? Are you applying in the right ways?
Are your projects the most fundable projects?

Are you carrying out trust fundraising in a professional way? Are you
delegating enough work? Are you highly productive or just very busy? Are you
looking for trusts in all the right places?

How do you compare with your competitors for funding? Is the rest of your
fundraising hampering your bids to trusts? Do you understand what trusts are
ideally looking for?
ONLINE VIA ZOOM
10.00 TO 12.30
COST £95.00
TUE 16 NOV 2021
TUE 14 DEC 2021
TUE 25 JAN 2022
TUE 22 FEB 2022

Grant Making Trusts

Our online database has details of more than 34,000 trusts, foundations and
charities that make grants to organisations. The site allows users to quickly
find a wide range of new potential funders including regional, lower profile
and newer trusts plus charities that make grants to organisations as well as
running activities themselves.  A 1 year subscription costs £95.00 per user.

Google nfp workshops to visit our website and start a subscription.

Recruiting and Managing Volunteers

Where do you find volunteers? How do you find the right volunteers? How do you
attract volunteers? How do you run volunteer recruitment events? How do you
interview volunteers?

How do you train volunteers? How do you motivate volunteers? How do you involve
volunteers? How do you recognise volunteers? How do you recognise problems with
volunteers? How do you learn from volunteer problems?

How do you retain volunteers? How do you manage volunteers? What about
volunteers and your own staff? What about younger, older and employee
volunteers?
ONLINE VIA ZOOM
10.00 TO 12.30
COST £95.00
WED 12 JAN 2022

Legacy Fundraising

Why do people make legacy gifts? What are the ethical issues? What are the
regulations? What are the tax issues? What are the statistics? What are the
trends? How can we integrate legacy fundraising into our other fundraising?

What are the sources for research? How should we set a budget? How should we
evaluate our results? How should we forecast likely income? Should we use
consultants? How should we build a case for support?

What media and marketing channels should we use? What about in memory giving?
How should we setup our admin systems? What are the common problems & pitfalls?
ONLINE VIA ZOOM
10.00 TO 12.30
COST £95.00
WED 17 NOV 2021
WED 26 JAN 2022

Major Donor Fundraising

 Major Donor Characteristics, Motivations and Requirements. Researching and
Screening Major Donors. Encouraging, Involving and Retaining Major Donors.

Building Relationships with Major Donors. Major Donor Events and Activities.
Setting Up Major Donor Clubs. Asking For Major Gifts. Looking After and
Reporting Back to Major Donors.

Delivering on Major Donor Expectations. Showing Your Appreciation to Major
Donors. Fundraising Budgets and Committees.
ONLINE VIA ZOOM
10.00 TO 12.30
COST £95.00
WED 01 DEC 2021
WED 09 FEB 2022

Corporate Fundraising

Who are these companies? Why do they get involved? What do they like? What can
you get from them? What can you offer them? What are the differences between
donations, sponsorship, advertising and cause related marketing?

Are companies just like trusts? How do you find these companies? How do you
research them? How do you contact them? How do you pitch to them? How do you
negotiate with them?

When should you say no? How do you draft contracts? How do you manage the
relationships? What could go wrong? What are the tax issues? What are the other
considerations?
ONLINE VIA ZOOM
10.00 TO 12.30
COST £95.00