Running haproxy 2.4.10.

Trying to find out if "http-request del-header" is case-sensitive.  I have the following in my front end and would like to know if I need all of them or if I can reduce the list:

        http-request del-header x-forwarded-for
        http-request del-header x-forwarded-proto
        http-request del-header X-Forwarded-For
        http-request del-header X-Forwarded-Proto

The goal of that is to ensure that any existing "x-forwarded" header is removed and only the ones inserted by haproxy will be present when the request hits the back end server.

The documentation says it is an exact match, but I do not know if that means it's case sensitive.  Usually if something says "exact" it WILL be case sensitive.

I think I probably want to go with this regex match instead of the four lines above:

        http-request del-header [Xx]-[Ff]orwarded.+ -m reg

Any thoughts or recommendations from those who actually know how the code works?

Thanks,
Shawn