Hello list, I have a consumer of the master socket’s `show proc` output and I
observed that 2.5 changed its lay out, and this change lead me to two doubts:

- Is there a release notes or something with all the backward compatibility
changes between minor versions? I observed that 2.5 now requires that var() has
a match type, but maybe there are other changes that I’m missing and I should
take care;
- Do you suggest me a good way to identify the proxy version so I can use a
distinct parser for the show proc output? I’m currently using the last field of
the second line, but might be a better option out there that I’m not aware of.

~jm