Hi
I am currently writing a LUA module to make authorisation decisions on whether
a request is allowed, by calling out to another service to make the
authorisation decision.
In the Lua module, I am using Socket.connect_ssl() to connect to the
authorisation service but I am struggling to work out how to set the path to
the certificate I want to use to connect to the authorisation service.
Does anybody know how to set the path to the certificate that is used when
using Socket.connect_ssl()
Is it possible to do this using the httpclient?
I have tried asking the Slack chat channel and on the commercial site but no
one knows.

Cheers Phil