On 7/6/22 00:37, Henning Svane wrote:
I get under load of haproxy the following problems for all frontends
What do you mean by "under load"?

Here are two of the errors

for frontend FrontEnd_Xmail_L7_IPv4: cannot bind socket (Permission denied) for IPv4 number and port

and

for frontend GLOBAL: cannot bind UNIX socket (Permission denied) [/run/haproxy/admin.sock]

global

        maxconn 8000

        log /dev/log local0

        log /dev/log local1 notice

        chroot /var/lib/haproxy

        stats socket /run/haproxy/admin.sock mode 660 level admin expose-fd listeners

        stats timeout 30s

        user haproxy

        group haproxy

        daemon

I have compared folder permission /run/haproxy on Ubuntu 20.04.4 with Ubuntu 22.04 and the permission looks like this for both.

 [/run/haproxy/admin.sock have these permission

drwxrwsr-x  2 haproxy haproxy   40 Jul  5 20:01 haproxy

I have tried your configuration on a freshly installed Ubuntu 22.04 and didn't run into any issue. Are you using apparmor? `journalctl -k | grep haproxy` may give a hint if you have a profile for it (not shipped by the package nor Ubuntu as far as I can see).