Alex,

[adding William to Cc, as he requested that you update your patch based on my review]

On 7/27/22 15:30, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
Thank you for your feedback.
Attached the new version

Please apologize the delay in getting back to you.

I'm not sure if I'd drop the ...

> In case that the ssl-engine is required can HAProxy be rebuild with USE_ENGINE=1 build flag.

... part, as it goes without saying that the feature will be available when setting the required flag. It's a little redundant.

I don't have a strong preference, though. I suggest that William drops the sentence himself when applying the patch if he doesn't like that sentence.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus