Hi y'all,

On 12/23/22 15:24, William Lallemand wrote:
I passed some time doing tests and reading the github configuration, in
fact we don't need to generate a token ourselves and to add it to the
secret configuration.

Github has a GITHUB_TOKEN which is generated at the beginning of the job
and destroyed at the end, so I just add it in the environment as
recommended in the documentation.

https://docs.github.com/en/actions/security-guides/automatic-token-authentication#about-the-github_token-secret

So we can remove any token that was generated for this problem, it is
not useful.

Bad timing, I was on my Christmas vacation :-)

I've just read through this entire thread: The solution William found is the correct one and the one I would've suggested, had I seen this earlier.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus