Hi

i had written for this issue ,

pls i'm taking a look to https://www.haproxy.org/

HAProxy - The Reliable, High Perf. TCP/HTTP Load
Balancer<https://www.haproxy.org/>
www.haproxy.org
Reliable, High Performance TCP/HTTP Load Balancer

could i to receive suggestion about how i get HAPROXY version 2 and i install
in OS linux Redhat 7.3

?

must i add some REPO or just local installation wgetting the package in the
website

no worried about dependencies in case of local installation ?

thanx a lot

regards

Max.

Massimiliano Toscano