Hello

I am using haproxy 2.4.18 with a frontend configured with alpn h2,http/1.1

The problem that I am facing is that if I add "proto h2" to the backends,
when a remote client connects to the frontend using HTTP 1.1, the request
is sent to the backend server without copying the "Host" header to the
":authority" pseudo-header.
This causes the application server (Jetty in my case) to report the backend
server numeric IP address as the server name instead of reporting the web
domain (which is in the Host header) as one would expect.  The URI reported
at the application level is also wrong (numeric instead of the domain) for
the same reason I suppose.

If the remote user connects to the frontend with HTTP/2 everything is
correct (I assume that is because the :authority pseudo header was already
in there).

If I remove "proto h2" from the backend, everything is OK too (because in
this case :authority is converted to a Host header when connecting to the
backend).

Is there something I can do to fix this?  Is this a bug (either from
haproxy or Jetty) ?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Óscar