From: Teresa Turner
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2023 10:55 AM
To: haproxy@formilux.org
Subject: Marketing list RSA 2023

Have a great day!

We are offering you the pre-registered attendee contacts for RSA Conference
2023.

List includes: Contact Name, Title, Company Name, Website, Physical Address,
Phone Number, Fax Number, SIC, Industry type, Employees, Direct Emails, and
Verification results.

If you would like to acquire the list, I am happy to share cost and counts.

Awaiting your reply.

Cheers,
Teresa Turner

"Event coordinator- RSA 2023"

If you are not interested to receive future emails reply as "take-out"