From: Samantha Decker
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2023 11:12 AM
To: haproxy@formilux.org
Subject: Attendees Directory - National Association of Broadcasters 2023

Greetings,

We have an entire Attendees Database of National Association of Broadcasters -
NAB Show 2023?

Target Audience:-

Executive/Corporate Management, Creative Professionals, Technical
Professionals, Sales/Marketing/Programming Professionals, Others..

Each report within side the listing contains :- First Name, Last name, Company
Name, Job Title, Phone Number, Email Address, Company Website, Address...

If you have an interest respond returned as "Send Details & Pricing"

Regards,

Samantha Decker - Event coordinator

If you don't want to receive further emails please revert with "Take Out" in
the subject