Hi Dinko.

On 19.03.23 19:54, Dinko Korunic wrote:
Dear community,

As previously requested, we have also started building HAProxy CE  for 2.6, 2.7 and 2.8 branches with QUIC (based on OpenSSL 1.1.1t-quic Release 1) built on top of Debian 11 Bullseye and Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish base images.

Thank you for the fast build.

Images are being built for only two architectures listed below due to build/stability issues (as opposed to Alpine variant, which is also built for linux/arm/v6 and linux/arm/v7):
- linux/amd64
- linux/arm64

Images are available at the usual Docker Hub repositories:
- https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/haproxytech/haproxy-debian-quic <https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/haproxytech/haproxy-debian-quic> - https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/haproxytech/haproxy-ubuntu-quic <https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/haproxytech/haproxy-ubuntu-quic>

The corresponding Github repositories with update scripts, Dockerfiles, configurations and GA workflows are at the respective places: - https://github.com/haproxytech/haproxy-docker-debian-quic <https://github.com/haproxytech/haproxy-docker-debian-quic> - https://github.com/haproxytech/haproxy-docker-ubuntu-quic <https://github.com/haproxytech/haproxy-docker-ubuntu-quic>

Let me know if you spot any issues and/or have any problems with these.

As other our haproxytech Docker images, these will auto-rebuild on:
- dataplaneapi releases
- HAProxy CE releases

including also:
- QUICTLS/OpenSSL releases

Kind regards,
D.

--
Dinko Korunic                   ** Standard disclaimer applies **
Sent from OSF1 osf1v4b V4.0 564 alpha