Hi Willy.

On 30.03.23 06:23, Willy Tarreau wrote:
On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 06:16:34AM +0200, Willy Tarreau wrote:
Hi Alex,

On Wed, Mar 29, 2023 at 04:06:10PM +0200, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
Ping?

thanks for the ping, I missed it a few times when being busy with some
painful bugs in the past. I've pushed it to a topic branch to verify
what it does on the CI for non-linux OS; we might have to add a
"feature cmd" filter in the regtest to check for linux, and I don't
think we directly have this right now (though we could rely on
LINUX_SPLICE for now as a proxy). Or even simpler, we still have
the ability to use "EXCLUDE_TARGETS=freebsd,osx,generic" so I may
adapt your regtest to that as well if it fails on the CI.

Ah so... it passes because we have TCP_INFO on macos as well, and on
Windows we don't run vtest. However the "expect" rule is only for a
status code 200 :-)  I think it would be nice to check for the presence
of digits in these 4 headers. I'll try to do it as time permits but if
you beat me to it I'll take your proposal!

I'm not sure if I get you answer.
Do you need another patch from me?

Thanks,
Willy