Hi,

I've recently upgraded some hosts from 2.0.31 to 2.6.13. I have a custom
log-format that matches the standard httplog but with some extra items on the
end.

Notably I log %{+Q}r

In 2.0.31 this is as the documentation described, it's the request line "GET
/foo HTTP/1.1". The docs for 2.6.31 (and everything inbetween) say the same,
and all the examples show this too.

However, I've noticed that what's logged now includes the full URI (which is
obviously not present in the request line transmitted by the client). e.g, "GET
https://somewhere.com/foo HTTP/1.1"

the code for LOG_FMT_REQ in 2.0.31 and 2.6.31 looks the same to me, so I am
inferring that txn-uri used to get some processing prior to logging that no
longer happens.

(I've also tried %{+Q}HU and also get the scheme and hostname with that)

I have a very complicated config so I'm not sure what parts are relevant to
share.

Has anyone else seen this behaviour?

Regards,
Robert Newson