Hi,

Are you interested in purchasing any of the datasets below?

Please let me know, I'll provide more information. Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Lalaine Loffer

On 06/01/2023, Lalaine Loffer wrote

Hello,

Are you interested in acquiring contact information for VoIP users to enhance
your marketing campaigns?

We have a comprehensive database of VoIP users that can be tailored to your
specific target geography and job titles.

In addition to VoIP users, we also offer contact lists for various other
technology users, including Cisco, Avaya, ShoreTel, Mitel, Brocade, Juniper
Networks, and users of video conferencing and audio conferencing software,
etc...

We also have lists of IT resellers, call center and data center decision
makers, and telecom administrators.

If you let us know your specific interests, we can provide you with sample
files and pricing information. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from
you.

Best regards,
Lalaine Loffer