On 2023-07-17 15:17, William Lallemand wrote:
On Thu, Jul 13, 2023 at 05:01:06PM +0200, Sander Klein wrote:
Hi,

I tried upgrading from 2.6.14 to 2.8.1, but after the upgrade I couldn't
connect to any of the sites behind it.

While looking at the error it seems like OCSP is not working anymore.
Right now I have a setup in which I provision the certificates with the
corresponding ocsp file next to it. If this not supported anymore?

This is supposed to still be working, however we could have introduced
bugs when building the ocsp-update. Are you seeing errors during the
OCSP file loading?

I don't see any errors, not even when I start haproxy by hand with '-d'. It's just like the ocsp isn't used at al. Also started haproxy with strace attached and I see the ocsp files are loaded.

Regards,

Sander