Hi haproxy Team,

Hope you are doing well.

I am sure you are aware about Google updates and understand how it impacts
your website performance. Therefore, you should always be a step ahead in
order to beat the updates and stay freeze with high rank.

As a web owner, you should always stay ahead of competition. So before
moving into the digital world there are some major factors which must be
taken into consideration. Please find below some of the major points:

- Technically sound website is always given high priority by Google.
- Proper keywords selection and placement is important.
- Maximum engagement on Social Media sites increases brand awareness.
- Unique Content based links should be prioritized.

These are some of the factors which search engines encourages every site to
achieve. If the above mentioned steps are performed on a website then you
will almost cover half a way to reach the desire goal.

As a company we deliver with guarantee, I would like to present a detailed
analysis report of your website along with errors that your website has and
ways to improve your Google rankings. Given consent, I can fix up an
appointment with one of my certified analyst for consultation.

We will be looking forward to your response.

Appu Dragoslav

*  Digital Marketing