Hi Willy.

On 2023-10-20 (Fr.) 23:21, Willy Tarreau wrote:
Hi Alex,

On Fri, Oct 20, 2023 at 11:11:59PM +0200, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
I can't find any doc about entities in the current git

alex@alex-tuxedoinfinitybooks1517gen7 on 20/10/2023 at 23:06:19
/datadisk/git-repos/haproxy $ find . -iname "*entities"*
alex@alex-tuxedoinfinitybooks1517gen7 on 20/10/2023 at 23:06:27
/datadisk/git-repos/haproxy $

What's my mistake to find this doc?

No mistake, this file was so much outdated that not any single box
on it existed in recent versions so it was about time for it to
be removed. It was a bit heartbreaking, but killing a 15-years old
doc because the architecture evolves is not that bad of a news :-)

I feel your pain, got similar with appsession years ago :-)

I suggest that you have a look at doc/internals/api/layers.txt first,
then doc/internals/muxes.pdf whicih show the lower layers in boxes
and what remains of the stream layer on top as the channel.

Thanks. Will send a patch to fix the doc.

Regards,
willy

Regards
Alex