On 2024-04-05 20:24, Bertrand Jacquin wrote:

Just let us know if you're interested. We can also first wait for Stefan and/or Daniel's analysis of a possible cause for the commit you bisected
above before hacking too much stuff, though :-)

Let's see! Latest digging seems to lead to some issue with libcurl in this case, I might do some test to drop haproxy from the loop to eliminate that, but it'll take me a few hours before I can setup lab.

Well, I'm just stupid, I've a setup now bypassing HAProxy directly targeting nginx. I did tests against H2 with and without TLS, I'm not able to reproduce any of both issue (fail writing received data with curl 8.7.1 and git falling back to use dumb http client, and hang with dumb http client forced) with curl 8.7.1 with H2 enabled

Cheers,

--
Bertrand