On Thu, May 09, 2024 at 10:24:55PM +0200, Илья Шипицин wrote:
> sorry for th delay.
>
> indeed, it's better to drop asan redirection. I sent a patch to the list.
>
> for my defence I can say that in my experiments asan.log worked as expected
> :)

No worries, we had a change of distribution version since then, maybe
the variable need more parameters to achieve it with this version, no
idea. But honestly I find it simpler to have the ASAN errors in the
reg-test directly.

> ignore show version error · chipitsine/haproxy@2900d66 (github.com)
> <https://github.com/chipitsine/haproxy/actions/runs/9022839976/job/24793325629>
>
> [image: image.png]

I never saw this at all, I doubt it worked in master for a long time :-)

https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/actions/runs/9060411631/job/24890056499

That's better indeed, I'll merge the patch. Thanks!

--
William Lallemand