There was no blackout says DAP
  ------------------------------

Bahan ini telah dikongsi oleh pembaca kami pada pukul 3:11 pm .

The Star – Ketari DAP assemblyman Lee Chin Chen has condemned those using
social networking sites to spread allegations of a blackout during tallying of
votes on Sunday.
Lee said those responsible should stop spreading such allegations and advised
the public against believing the purported incident.
“None of our aides or myself are involved in sending out any SMSes or uploading
the incident of a blackout in the tallying centre.
“This is not the work of the DAP and I urge the police to investigate the
matter,” he said.
Lee said that besides him, there were many other officials including police
personnel and journalists who could verify the actual situation.
He said that together with several aides, they arrived at the centre at about
9pm and left after 2am on Monday.
“The returning officer announced the winners for the state seats shortly after
midnight and at about 1.30am, the result of the parliamentary constituency.
“There was definitely no blackout and I would like to reiterate that neither
the party nor I had anything to do with stories of the alleged incident spread
by certain quarters,” he said.
However, Lee said the DAP might file a petition against the results for the
parliamentary seat due to other irregularities such as phantom voters but not
on the incident of a blackout.
Meanwhile, Bentong OCPD Supt Mansor Mohd Nor said he was present during the
entire process and there was no blackout.
“We will look into the matter if there is a report lodged against those
spreading such allegations in social websites.
“The public should not believe such allegations as it could cause uneasiness
and tension among the voters,” he said.

    Anda juga patut baca:

Kebebasan Media 10 Minit: Sebuah Janji Ditepati?
http://malaysialeaks.com/politik/kebebasan-media-10-minit-sebuah-janji-ditepati/

Link to this post!

    Tolong Share?

Facebook4