--- On Tue, 5/14/13, leo nathan <leo_n...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: leo nathan <leo_n...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: How Tapah was won and LOST -An account
Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2013, 1:34 AM

Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 2:19 PM

PLEASE CIRCULATE/FORWARD/ RAISE AWARENESS BN CHEATED

Was there cheating going on in the count? How could ballot boxes be introduced
into the final count when one candidate is trailing behind his opponent? Should
all ballot boxes be accounted for before counting started to avoid last minute
delivery of "phantom" boxes? Alternatively, last minute boxes should not be
allowed to come into final counting.

These are some simple basic issues the EC must address It must be one of the
SOPs for the electoral process and why it is not practised?

That is why it gives room for cheating and manipulation in the counting
process. Or was it meant to be like that??? You be the judge.

EC IS PART OF CHEATING GAME AND NO SOPs. EC IS JUST ANOTHER CHEATING PARTNER
WITH BN.

-----

Sent: Wednesday, 8 May 2013, 9:04
Subject: FW: I shed my tears too

TAPAH

Dear all,
True story from my close friend Subra.

Subra , Dato Saravanan ( current Deputy Minister for FT) and myself
are close friends those days. Since Saravanan join MIC  politics Subra

and myself keep a distance from him.

Subra volunteer himself to support Vasantha Kumar (PKR) in this GE13.

I was at Tapah helping out PKR for the candidate Vasanta Kumar
(detained 18 months under ISA in Nov 2007 for being part of Hindraf)

throughout the day on 5th May.  After 5pm once the gate was closed we
pack up and went for a meal then to the Merdeka hall where the final
countdown was.

Around 830pm, Vasanta Kumar came out to the crowd and told that

officially PKR won (based on form 14) but SPR don't want to release
the news.  Suddenly SPR said that few more boxes has not reached at
10pm.... 10pm...

Big tussle happened in the Merdeka Hall and Vasanta Kumar was thrown
out of the hall by police and FRU.  All the "paca" was also pushed out
and beaten (including women) and together with Vasanta were also

thrown out.

This reminds me of how the Perak speaker was thrown out during the
Perak State robbery.

Finally we waited and waited...... and as we expected.... BN was
declared as winner.... at 01:30am..

This is the country who claims practices democracy and clean & fair
election.... where it should be termed as DEMO-CRAZY...

I assume this is how BN won most of the seats in parliament.... with
bunch of gangsters, bullies, monkeys... sitting in the noble seats of

the DEWAN.....

In fact.. I am not sure of what to do now.... tears after tears for my
beloved country as this country is being raped ever after since
Mahathir took over in 80s and they never stop till today.

I am torn apart.... wonder how LKS, LGE, KS, DSAI and all the fighters
of the country lived till today.  They had been harassed and ripped
off their rights including ours.... My hats off for these guys who

sacrificed their lot for our beloved Malaysia which is US....

May god bless all these people who fought for us and still fighting
till their last blood...

May god bless Malaysia

Best regs

Email scanned and protected by IRONPORT-251

Kirim email ke