Is now possible :

SET PRINT ON
SET PRINTER TO (GetDefaultPrinter()

@ 1, 10 SAY "I am compatible with Clipper and xHarbour"

SET PRINTER TO
SET DEVICE TO SCREEN

Vikthor wrote >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hi All,
Above extension works in xhb but is not supported
in Harbour. Actually for good reason, so my intent
is not to propose it for inclusion, but I still wonder
what is the easiest way (least code change) to achieve
the same result in Harbour.
[ NOTICE: This feature can only work if printer
controls codes match those supported by the printer,
and it's easily possible the printer doesn't support
raw input _at all_. Plus it makes SET PRINTER TO
incompatible. ]
---
SET PRINTER TO ( win_PrinterGetDefault() )
SET PRINTER TO
---
is equivalent to something like this in Harbour:
--- [untested]
LOCAL cTempName
FClose( hb_FTempCreateEx( @cTempName ) )
SET PRINTER TO ( cTempName )
SET PRINTER TO
win_PrintFileRaw( win_PrinterGetDefault(), cTempName )
FErase( cTempName )
---
Anyhow, this is my suggestion to xhb users wanting
to switch to Harbour. If you know a better way, pls
speak up.
Brgds,
Viktor

Regards