I think the .hrb modules aren't loaded on a per thread basis, so
it's not like several of them could be loaded in parallel.

As far as I see from the sources, loading an .hrb from
memory is already supported, if you pass the .hrb as a
string to the HB_HRBLOAD() function. Maybe a separate
HB_HRBLOADFROMMEMORY() would be more clear.

[ BTW I'd recommend using HB_HRB*() names instead of the
obsolete __HRB*() ones. ]

Brgds,
Viktor