Hi!

Massimo Belgrano-3 wrote:

> I have post on sybase [x]harbour newgroupI can't test because i am using
> v8
> are you using acelib,rddads created from ads v9?

I tested with ace32.dll, adsloc32.dll ver 7 on Windows 98SE
and ace32.dll, adsloc32.dll ver 9 on Windows XP
Sample base and index was created in VFP 6

Massimo Belgrano-3 wrote:

> Can you explain "codepage" problem?

Normal I use:
 REQUEST HB_CODEPAGE_PL852
 REQUEST HB_CODEPAGE_PLWIN
 HB_SETCODEPAGE("PL852")  //program and dispaly codepage
 USE base NEW CODEPAGE "PLWIN"  //auto translate PLWIN -> PL852

In ADS:
 USE base NEW CODEPAGE "PLWIN" //open but not translate

Adam