Hi Pritpal,

Just reviewed the demoqt.
Could you please commit a version with the following modification:

1. hb_toOutDebug() conditioned by __debug__ or switch to:

#if defined( __HB_OUTDEBUG__ )
   #if defined( __PLATFORM__WINDOWS ) .AND. defined( __HB_WINDEBUG__ )
      #xtranslate HB_OUTDEBUG( [<x>] ) => wapi_OutputDebugString( <x> )
   #else
      #xtranslate HB_OUTDEBUG( [<x>] ) => hb_TraceString( <x> )
   #endif
#else
   #xtranslate HB_OUTDEBUG( [<x>] ) => iif( .T.,, )
#endif

mentioned by Viktor.

2. The sequence:

   CASE cType == "WebPage"
      oDlg := QWebView():new()
      oUrl := QUrl():new()
      oUrl:setUrl( "http://www.harbour.vouch.info"; )
      QT_QWebView_SetUrl( QT_PTROF( oDlg ), QT_PTROF( oUrl ) )
      oDlg:setWindowTitle( "Harbour-QT Web Page Navigator" )
      oDlg:exec()

should be replaced with a "not implemented!" message until fixing this issue.

These two things will make it, hopefully, error free on different platforms.

Thank you and best regards,
István