Hi Tamas,
I'm not offended since I'm not the original author of the .spec
files... I just wanted to help build the RPMs on Suse (both openSuse
and SLE[D|S]) since I have several running systems at work and at home
that I can use to do such builds.

I was trying to understand how these builds worked and found some
inconsistencies... and I reported them...

> opensuse has some nice documentation on packaging at
> http://en.opensuse.org/Packaging, especially for the currently
> relevant topic of libraries at
> http://en.opensuse.org/Packaging/Shared_Library_Packaging_Policy

I will read them later... but I miss some infos on Harbour internals,
libraries and dependencies.... I can't help too much...

Francesco