Hi,

I tried using Open Watcom and found that my applications and .EXE sizes are
600k smaller than TDM MinGW, and run way faster.

But it says that it's kind of experimental or that it might not be 100%
supported in the INSTALL file under the heading "Also supported, some
features may be missing:".  I was wondering if this still applies to this
day.

Also, I tried compiling Harbour with MSVC C++ 6, and it didnt work... if
that version isn't supported, could line 514 be updated to reflect the min
version required?

Thank you.

--
smu johnson <smujohn...@gmail.com>