Massimo Belgrano wrote:

> Finish/Explain xharbour/clipper support

Working on it.

> Finish wizard for create new project

Will be next after other compilers support.

> Remove welcome screen in particular when load from command line hbide
> mytest.hbp

I will update hbIDE to remember last panel.

> Automatic tag in Function lookup

It is there. Just Mark the projects first time.
Next time these will be loaded automatically.
One-time tagging is a must. Remmeber to "Mark"
other projects also as and when those are needed.

> Possible a theme with color like Visual studio 2010 and  keyboard mapping
> in
> editor function:
> msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/da5kh0wa(v=VS.100).aspx#editors

Probably I will go my own way.

> 3 toolbar are a lot, possible remove one?

Why so?
If you want it like that, just hide a toolbar from <MenuBar><View>
and next time it will not show up.

> very good use of tab in right& Left screen when you open Multiple function
> like Documentation,function list ,Project Properties..
> Now toolbar will be included inside right & left screen (last row)
> Better having toolbar as first,last row
> <http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/da5kh0wa(v=VS.100).aspx#editors>In

Again I want to follow my own way of presentations.

> keboard mapping i not able execute at f12  exectool("calc.exe")

Yes, it is not working. I will look into this issue this weekend.

-----
     enjoy hbIDEing...
        Pritpal Bedi
http://hbide.vouch.info/