Hi,

Can you please check after r14491.

3) Block forget about makting mode on paste
Test (continuation of previous test):
    Ctrl+C  (one line copied to clipboard)
    move cursor to the middle of any line
    Ctrl+V (line is pasted in a stream mode instead of line mode - bad)

Now line block remembers its mode, but Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V overwrites lines on paste. Normally Paste operation inserts new text, but do not overwrites text.

4) Persistent selection does not work if a use a mouse to position
cursor. Test:
     F11
     Down
     Down
     F11
     Position cursor before the block using mouse
     Position cursor after the block using mouse
      (block is not selected any more - bad)

Same problem remains.

6) Could not find a button to start column block marking
It is "Toggle Selection Mode" icon on the main toolbar.
It toggle between "Stream" and "Column/Line".

But I want to have 3 different buttons to start 3 different marking modes. Can I do it using Setup->Key mappings? Actually, I do not understand why 3 modes is switched using 2 state button. Read my previous mail about expected block marking behaviour.

7) Stream selection changes selection end position
     Shift (press and do not release)
     Up
     Up
     Right
     Right
     Right
     ...  (end of selection is changed, right arrow changes not only
start selection by one character to right, but also end of selection -
bad)

This now make even more strange selection and select not continuous block of text. X character indicate selected text:

XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      XXXXXXXXXXXXX