Hi Przemek,

>> I got a large number of unresolved externals. I think
>
> Because you haven't recompiled whole Harbour code with
> -r6 watcom compiler switch.

I know, I use default build. Most users will use default
build, so that's what we shall make work.

>> we should handle the watcom problem as a whole. Until
>> then hbolesrv.c can just be added after regular
>> server sources to solve the multiple entry problem.
>
> For me this are two different things.
> 1. broken watcom binaries due to forces stack calling convention.

It's broken either way. Default is broken for OLE servers,
special build is broken for non-watcom Harbour .dlls.

> 2. chosing startup entry point for created binaries and interaciton
>   with existing hack with hb_forceLinkMainWin()/hb_forceLinkMainStd().

I never got that topic, so all I can add is that it would
be great to drop any hack, including this one, if possible :)

>> Plus there is also the distribution problem. Overall
>> it'd be much cleaner to have everything in hbwin lib,
>> since it's required anyways.
>
> I agree with having everything in hbwin lib. But for this we
> have to remove or update hb_forceLinkMainWin()/hb_forceLinkMainStd()
> bindings from hvm.c and adopt and if necessary adopt for this
> modification link command in GNU make system and  HBMK2.

Okay with me.