New verifications.

MOLDOVA.
Radio Moldova. Very interesting 3 pages letter signed by Valentina Roshu (sub chief of
the Russian sce of Radio Moldova Int’l) and Yuriy Moraru (dir of the RMI Dep). Also, 3
view cards, calendar and 2 stickers. 112 days for 1 irc. My ppc not used. Actually, I
sent my report to the local Radio Moldova address (like in WRTH), they gave it to the
RMI which doesn’t broadcast on any wavelength except the Web (www.trm.md/radio they’ve
got the on-line sce in Russian on weekdays at 20 UTC, also 5 days archive is
available).

RUSSIA.
Radiogazeta Slovo, Sankt Peterburg, 684. Full data colorful QSL # 3 and my ppc signed
by  it’s founder and chief redactor Suvorov V.P. It’s the unique station in modern
Russia, Radio for antiglobalism and Russian people’s patriotic radiostation, different
in many things from several other opposition stations. PPC and SAE in 115 days. Before
that, Mr Suvorov sent me the e-mail saying that soon I’ll get the letter. Might be,
some of yours could be interested to know the sked  06 – 09 and 21 – 22 UTC, 684 kHz,
10 kW, tx’er TPR 3 near the Volodarskiy bridge, 75 meters of sloped wire aerial.

UNITED KINGDOM.
Radio Nationaal, Orfordness, 1296. PPC for 1 irc, in 55 days. Signed be Marketing
Manager Chantal Tutein Nolthenius. I’ve been lucky to verify them, because they
stopped to broadcast since 1st of November, and the PPC was signed on the 5th.

Igor Zhurkin, Pravdinskiy, Moscow region, Russia.

--
Yours, Igor.

World Radio TV Handbook 2003 will be out soon. Order it now!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/095358643X/hardcoredxcom