Justto add my opinion

Listening  direcetly  via the net is 100% NOT  DXing . It is just a
'remote connection'  with the station.I have  heard  4 years ago a
little ( over 33kbps) but did not convinced me  so much
I nsted of it i can consider DXing , using a java radio , or better a
internet controlled HF receiver.

On 9 Aug 2003 at 5:34, you  wrote:

> greetings from Canada !
> I agree 100% with Anker and Marcelo.
> On the other hand, you may considere this kind of activity just a way to
> spend the time ... but not surely Dxing.
> Dario Monferini
> PS: everyone has the right to do his <personal hobby> as he prefere, but
> not mixing with people who does it in a correct way.

> >From: "Anker Petersen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: "'Mark Nicholls'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,

> >Dear DX-friends,
> >
> >This subject was discussed three years ago at the Conference of the
> >European DX Council in Barcelona and there was general agreement
> >that "WEB LISTENING" cannot be regarded as "DX-ING". It is another
> >hobby which just requires that you know certain web addresses. The
> >stations are no more distant than your PC.
> >
> >Best 73,
> >Anker Petersen
> >Denmark
> >
> >www.geocities.com/zliangas/kchibo.pdf

pen-DX sejak 72 - anggota World-DX-Club 2104,Play DX, dll
http://www.schoechi.de/crw/crw-sat.html  Cland web page (new!)
PP: R75/HF150/MVT7100/D2935  + 16m/1x1 + MFJ16010/1040/1025/752c/462
http://www.geocities.com/zliangas/
/trip2k.htm (dlm Bkk,SNG,BAli)   /MP3_comp.htm comparison Xing/Fastenc