Hi all,
This evening, Sep 17th, I listened at 17.30 on 7335v kHz and found a station which I think (hope!) is Radio Galkayo, the Puntland Somali radio! Unfortunately the reception wasn't too good with splash from i e BBC, but I could record some talk and two songs that I knew the titles of. A tentative report has been sent to Sam Voron and the station, so hopefully they can confirm if it was - or if it wasn't - their station I heard. If not: What was it then? The strength improved untill BBC time signal started at 17.58.30 and when BBC started with an interval song it was wiped out. Maybe it also closed half a minute before the hour??? Thrilling thoughts for me anyway!
73 from Bj�rn Fransson on the island of Gotland, Sweden


_________________________________________________________________
Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail


---[Start Commercial]---------------------

World Radio TV Handbook 2003 is out! Order it now!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059677/hardcoredxcom

---[End Commercial]-----------------------
________________________________________
Hard-Core-DX mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://dallas.hard-core-dx.com/mailman/listinfo/hard-core-dx
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/
_______________________________________________

THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science License
published by Michael Stutz at http://dsl.org/copyleft/dsl.txt

Reply via email to