Received today ( March 22) AeroMail from Radio Verdad, Guatemala a wonderful QSL package. A nice large Pendant/ Banner, A QSL card, a long personel letter from DR MADRID explaining Radio Verdad, and technical aspects as well as history. Even got a receipt for the US $ I sent. ( Donation for postage ). What was cool, they had a list of reception reports from all the continents and countries in the world and a tally of how many from each. ( United States has reports from 28 states, Canada 4 Provinces !! ) Even some guy in Greenland sent them a reception report. The report came to me in just over 3 weeks time. And beautiful stamps on the envelope. Dr Madrid states he is a fellow long time DXer as well.
Hats off to Radio Verdad. I highly recommend them for those who wants to see how much QSLing can be a fun thing !

Tom Messer
River Falls Wi.
NRD 525 W/Kiwa Mods.

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.