I don't know what my fingers were thinking so early in the morning. I should
have typed a sign-off of 1038*.

Guy

-----Original Message-----
From: Guy Atkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2004 3:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: HK Weather Broadcast

Finally, something to report on 8749 from here:

HONG KONG 8749 USB, *1033-1040*, Hong Kong Royal Observatory, April 10
weather broadcast for China Sea Race 2004. Quite tough copy, but still
caught snippets and phrases here and there by woman announcer, such as
"heavy seas", "area A", and "area B". This was the first night I've caught
any audio at all on 8749. (Atkins-WA)

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA
modified RA6790GM & R-75 receivers
Kiwa MAP / ERGO / DSP-59+
700 ft. E-W Beverage

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out! Only $20.97 through us.