Hi all,

Logs

4982U   1430 Oct04   BEL Minsk utility station relaying a Belarus FM channel. Very
good./Berglund, Sweden

5770     1300 Oct03   BRM Burmese (Myanmar)Army Station. Fair to good. Very  exotic mx
this time.. Nx in
                                      languages you'd never heard of. /Berglund, Sweden

Two unidentified  :

5860      1700 Oct02&04  ME or  South  Asia, probably one of many clandestines moving
around
                                            Weak to fair. /Berglund, Sweden
6340.04 1545 Oct 05       Kurdistani or Turkish station.Very good. With phone-ins.(
Also                                                     vy poor, right at the time of
writing this, Oct06 1345UT. Despite PC  turned                     on) /Berglund,
Sweden

QSLs this year :

With the "new" country counting for SWLs, I got one new (LVA) :

LVA European Music Radio via Latvia 9290 card, letter (I also spent some
         phone money talking to the the DJ - Tom - after - the transmission. HE
         was in England, the TX in Latvia.
DJI   Radio Sawa  1431 email with screen-saver and the lot
S      Radio Kinnekulle, Götene 1584 card
G     Desi Radio, Southall,  1602  letter

73 Johan Berglund
Trollhattan, Sweden
AOR7030, K9AY and 50 m random wire

World Radio TV Handbook 2004 is out!