Hi..

A sharp-eyed list member has kindly brought to my attention an error on my log
from Puerto Rico.

My posting:

"09:45  4835  55355  UNID Female crying and talking about her sins and
sufferings while male (in background with a reverberating voice) talks to her
about Jesus in Spanish, (very eerie transmission)"

The correct frequency is 4385 kHz and afterwards was properly identified by me
as Radio Imperio from PERU.

Also another kind list member has identified the spanish language time standard
station in 3810 kHz as HD2IOA, Instituto Oceanografico de la Armada, Guayaquil,
Ecuador

My apologies for the error and my apreciation to the list members that wrote to
help me.

Alvin Mirabal
Puerto Rico

This message was sent using http://webmail.coqui.net

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is coming out. Preorder yours and support open
communications for DXers: