Dear Om ,  At the beginning of this year 2006,
I am licenced 52 years as Radio-Amateur. I succeeded in the
exams in 1954.Herewith inclosed, some interesting QSL's and
photos of 4U1ITU and from ON4UB at the International Exhibition
(1958) in Brussels .+ QSL's  and painting ( Maria ).
Please take a look at the following Radio-Amateurs -URL :

http://blog.seniorennet.be/paintinghistory/archief.php?ID=40
Just click with the mouse on this URL ,(or if you have no html,
please copy this URL into the address-line of your browser),and in
the text (in Dutch,but You do not need at all to know that language)
which appears ,start clicking on the Morse-key -image
at the upper left of the page , and on the different
Links in the text , which will provide a lot of
radio-amateur information (in English),photos of older
radio-amateur receivers and transmitters , and
hundreds of quite rare QSL-cards .

73 from ON4AW / Harbour of Antwerp / Belgium .
P.S. There is much more to see on this site . If You
are an Art-lover , You could click with the mouse on
one of the chapters in the left column , for instance
cubism (kubisme) to admire some paintings of Picasso ,
or 'expressionism ',etc . To see the paintings ,
always click on the upper left image , which appears
in the text .

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.
Order yours from
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059367/hardcoredxcom/